- Ariat Fat Baby Boots. Yes, I have more than one pair, but how many pair, I'll never tell. ;-)
- Dansko...mostly summer sandal versions
- Keene's have always been a very go to comfortable shoe for my wide feet. I have casual ones, dress ones, boot ones
- My ugg boots for the same reason. Very comfortable.
- My favorite Fluevog pumps that I bought for Ashley's wedding. I am not one to wear heals often because I am not very graceful, but these are like wearing air.
- My favorite casual summer sandals. Taos with just that little bit of sparkle that I love
- These Wolky shoes are SO comfortable. This is about as much of a raised show as I like to wear if I can get away with it.
- My tai chi sneakers. They need to have flat bottoms and while mine are just plain black Bob's, I saw these and yes...yes!! If you click on the link, you will know why.
- My trusty sorrel slippers. I probably wear these more than anything else.
- My walking sneakers...I am pretty picky about what is comfortable and keeps my shin splints at bay. Currently I am wearing Nike Fit Sole sneakers and my shin splints rarely bark, but they are wearing out, so I will be looking for something new come spring.
....and that's it. Even though there are only 10 listed, there are certainly more than10 pair in my closet. ;-)
I didn't get a chance to post yesterday as I was busy in the shop and had my parents here for dinner.
Our weekend was spent watching this little cutie while his parents went to the Portland Brew fest. Such a sweet boy!
We also spent a lot of time helping my parents find a new car. One that they both would feel safe and comfortable in.
The accident has really shaken them both up, but hopefully this will be the first step in putting it behind them.
I hope you had a nice weekend as well!