Well, I missed both Ten on Tuesday and Wednesday's Work, so I thought that I would combine them here today in one post.
Carole's prelude into her Ten on Tuesday was this:
"Valentine’s Day is just a few days off and I thought it would be fun to focus on love for this week’s Ten on Tuesday post. Not necessarily people I love (you all know I love Dale and Hannah and my stepkids and the rest of my family) but things I love doing, and things I love having. So, I am finishing the sentence “I love …” ten times for you."
- I love the quiet snowy days of winter. My brain quiets down on these days and I can hear myself think.
- I love to knit, but that is no big surprise, right?
- I love to sew....I wish I had more time for it.
- I love New England Sports!! Not long before Spring training rolls around for the Red Sox!
- I love Tai Chi
- I love kayaking....I can hardly wait for late Spring to get our our little boats in the water
- I love sunny warm days at the Beach!!
- I love Martini's, but you already know that about me. ;-)
- I love the birds who call my yard home. I look forward to their return, especially since they chase those darn pigeons away!
- I love starting a new knitting project and that lovely red yarn is going to become an Elisbeth Cap. Time to change it up. I love the hat and the color, so it will be an enjoyable knit!
In honor of Valentine's Day, I am going to give you the gift of Red!
All of our yarn bases in the Red Riding colorway will be on marked down 10% off on