1. Ken, it goes without saying that he is my better half...my partner.
2. My children...they are 5 of the best around.
3. My grandbabies....they are the frosting on life's cake, aren't they?
4. The strength to get out and walk each day. Something so simple for most people has been a long journey for me, but I'm getting there!
5. The music that fills my ears on that walk. Technology is a little gift that we take for granted now and then, but it's awesomesauce!
6. Tai Chi that not only challenges my mind and my body, but also brings peace to my mind and strength to my body.
7. Being able to create beautiful things every day for other people to enjoy. I am so thankful that I am able to work with the colors that embrace my life.
8. Quiet moments....I enjoy them
9. This year I am so grateful for the sweet dogs that we as a Cavalier community were able to rescue from a very sad life of living as a puppy mill dog. The Cavalier community is awesome!
10. For the bounty and companionship that we are so incredibly fortunate to celebrate with each other on Thanksgiving.
So many more...and that's a wonderful thing!