Carole's Ten on Tuesday is the ten things you do with your best friend.
My husband, Ken is my best friend ,my rock, and I am thankful that he is also my husband.
My Ten on Tuesday....
2. Spending time with family in this old house...so many memories!
3. Our Grand Babies! They are the frosting on life's cake!
4. Finding new adventures kayaking waters both known and unknown, thanks to our 20th Anniversary present to each other last year.
5. Date night every.single.Friday.night for many years. It's important to nurture a relationship during the crazy years of raising a family of 5 full time.
6. Quiet times at home, watching a favorite show, especially in the winter when night is long.
7. Vacation time on the Cape. It took many years for us to allow ourselves a vacation, but we savor it every year. We hope to call the Cape our home someday and have our family love it as much as we do.
8. The days we travel to the beach, even when I know it's not Ken's thing. If I had only known an umbrella and a kindle would make the difference, this would have happened a long time ago! He's a good man indulging my love of sun and sand.
9. Spending time together with friends. We have made many along the way over the years and it makes my heart smile.
10. Having my best friend always there for me. This song has always been one of my most favorites and he is always my sunshine after rain.
Maybe a bit sappy, but it's so true. I treasure my days with my best friend.