This week's Ten on Tuesday is.....Ten Things I Did This Weekend:
1. Started the holiday weekend off with a day of work, but it's ok because I only have a 2 day work week as a reward.
2. An unexpected trip to the hospital after work on Saturday. I'm ok...no worries.
3. Headed to Pine Point Beach on Sunday ready to pick up arm sleeve stitches.
4. Failed at picking up sleeve stitches.
5. Enjoyed an amazing September day oceanside reading one of many books I have surprisingly read this summer
6. Took advantage of Craftsy's sale this weekend. One of the two classes I took was on picking up stitches. ;-)
7. Successfully picked up stitches and moved 1/2 way down the first sleeve.
8. Spent Monday lakeside on Lovewell Lake, a new paddle for us and even though it looked smallish, it was a wonderful paddle.
9. Bananagrams, snacks and a visit from Courtney to close out the weekend.
10....and a little peek at what an amazing moment I had on the lake...