I am popping in for a Ten on Tuesday and the subject this week is, "10 Things on This Summer’s Bucket List".
I have finally hit a point where I feel caught up since I went back to work last November.....actually this very day I hit the caught up mark when I mailed out the last big bunch of orders. Whew! I feel like I can start planning ahead instead of playing catch-up and chasing my tail and it feels good!
So, my bucket list for our summer goes like this:
1. My picture should give you a hint. My favorite place to be in all the world is at the ocean. It has always been the place where my heart feels at home and I want to spend as much time as I can there.
2. Kayaking. Ken and I are heading up to Campton Bog this weekend, which is an amazingly eerie place to kayak.
3. Relax. If you know me, you know that this is hard for me. Busy is my middle name, but I am striving to learn how to slow down and enjoy moments.
4. Garden in a unique way for me....no real garden this year which is a first. (more to come)
5. Spend a weekend in Boston. Both Ken and I would love to visit the JFK Library and just enjoy all that Boston has to offer in the summer. I grew up close to Boston so it's always nice to go home now and then.
6. Plan the outdoor patio that Ken keeps denying is going to happen......but seriously I am planning. Remember that bathroom? ;-)
7. Try to get this big family of mine together, which is challenging now that everyone is going in different directions.
8. Show my granddaughter a nice time on Cape Cod
9. Find a little more time to read and write.
10.... try to pry out of Ken what HE wants to do this summer. ;-)
Oops.....11. get the tattoo that I have been thinking about....
Ps.....I can't understand for the life of me how to make that "save" in the middle of my page go away? Arrgh!