My weekend......in one short post.
- The highlight of the weekend was seeing this dear sweet little boy and his parents. I don't get to see him as frequently as my other grandchildren who live here in town, so I am always surprised as he grows. He is such a sweet baby.
- I ate alligator. If you know me, you would now that I rarely taste things that just doesn't sound like something I should eat, but yet, it was strangely good. Kind of tasted like fried pork bites.
- I finished Courntey's socks and brought them to her. It's wonderful to watch her grow up. She will graduate this Spring...how can that be already??
- I swatched and failed.
- Asked for help from friends and it was all revealed.
- Swatches completed and sweater started with fingers crossed that it all works out.
- Lemon Drop Martini's and Nachos.....would a weekend happen without them?
- Taxes finished and I was not hit with a huge tax bill this year, thanks to Ken's advice for my quarterly taxes and his careful eye to detail with deductions that I might miss. Thank you Ken!
- Watching the snow melt is almost as satisfying as all of the above things,not quite, but yes...it's finally looking like Spring might actually happen!!!