Carole switched up Ten on Tuesday again with a sentence challenge starting with the words, "I feel", so here I go...
1. I feel so fortunate to live in such a beautiful spot in our country and I love sharing it with friends.
2. I feel under prepared for SPA, but for the first time ever, I feel ok about that.
3. I feel very blessed to have a family of good, kind children and 5 beautiful grandchildren.
4. I feel hopeful that I may have found something that is helping with the never ending inflammation and back/leg pain that I have.
5. I feel the Sun's growing warmth in the sky even though it is still very cold. Spring is coming!
6. I feel happy that Day Light's Savings time is right around the corner...w00t!
7. I feel challenged to get a sweater finished for SPA this week, but I'm not placing any bets on getting it finished.
8. I feel that I am finally learning to cut myself some slack without feeling guilty about it. Not always, but even sometimes is advancement. :)
9. I feel crazy excited to see Sting and Paul Simon in concert next week!! I have waited what feels like my entire life to see Sting live.
10. I feel the wonderful anticipation of spending fun time with dear friends this weekend.
How do you feel today?