Kites harness the force of the wind.
They express our intent,
But they can not change the wind.
It's been a while since i have done Ten on Tuesday, but I thought I would give it a go this week. Carole asked everyone to write ten sentence that begin with the same two words: I am. Here is my list of ten:
1. I am tired of winter. I never thought i would say this but yet, I am.
2. I am the proud mom of 5 children and a grammy to 5 more wonderful children....I could just eat up the two littlest ones, truly, I could!
3. I am SO happy to hear new birds besides the Jays. Ken told me some were home and I didn't believe him until I heard them singing while I was out with the dogs this morning. (see them in the picture?)
4. I am so happy that a friend gave me a gentle push in giving Tai Chi a try because I am really enjoying it.
5. I am starting to realize that I may have SAD (you know, that sad seasonal thing). I don't think I could ever live in a mostly gloomy climate.
6. I am learning to accept my limitations. I may not have learned yet to embrace them, but I am accepting them.
7. I am basically a shy person, even though most people would be completely surprised to hear this. I have to constantly push myself outside of my comfort zone.
8. I am the biggest procrastinator when it comes to housework. While I enjoy a clean and organized home, I can find 10 other things to do until I just can't stand it any longer.
9. I am excited and nervous about some new challenges coming over the next year.
10. I am going to finish your socks Courtney....I promise!