Mmm.....this week's Ten on Ten is a yummy one! 10 Favorite Christmas Cookies, a topic I like very much.
!. Peanutbutter Kiss Cookies ~ My all time favorite cookie and so very hard to resist!
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies ~ The kids always want them.
3. Chocolate Crackle Cookies ~ So much chocolate goodness!
4. Lime Meltaways ~ Very hard to stop at just one. Yum!
5. Sugar Cookies ~ An honest little cookie that the kids love to decorate.
6. Toffee Walnut Cookies ~ If you love Heath Bar candy, you will love these!
7. Snickerdoodles ~ We love Snickerdoodles! I've never had maple ones though...giving these a try for sure.
8. Gingerbread People ~ So fun to make!
9. Jam Thumbprints ~ I haven't made these in years, but maybe this year.
10. Pizzelle ~ I have never made these but have always wanted to. Maybe these too.
Whew.....I finished this just in time!
What is your favorite cookie recipe?