Instead of my usual Eye Candy Friday post I am going to do a little something different. I am dealing with a couple of difficult things right now and one of the things that has always helped me find perspective during times like this,is to put down in writing 10 things I am happy/grateful for...kind of a redirection, so here I go:
1. A very kind, gentle and compassionate husband who always makes me happy.
2. 5 Amazing kids each so special in their own way with great senses of humor.
3. So many wonderful and caring friends...you know who you are. :-)
4. The ability to work at home at my own pace doing something I love.
(most of the time anyways...LOL)
5. Being surrounded by things that make me happy and keep me sane; spinning, knitting and sewing stuff.
6. The beautiful mountain that I see every day that I drive into town.
7. Friday night martini's and nachos.
8. Music...it always makes me smile.
9. The yummy pumpkin chai candle that is always burning in my studio when I work.
10. The many wonderful friends that I have made through this very blog.
So many things to smile about this weekend....I hope you smile all weekend too!