1. Seeing this day come to an end so we do not have to listen to any.more.political.ads.
2.How much I love Kensiology tape.
3. Caring for one of my children's friends whose life is upside down right now.
4. Having to go mostly carb free again in order to take of this last round of pounds off since nothing else is working.
5. Making new kinds of soap...mmmmm!
6. Healing for myself, my friends and our neighbors who are picking up their lives again from Sandy.
7. Finishing up 2 knitting projects so I can start a sweater I am going to LOVE.
8. Scrubbing out my dye pots......groan....most dreaded job here at TWR.
9. Enjoying this amazing day and pulling up the last of the carrots before some snow comes in tomorrow.
10. Spinning on the most wonderful spinning wheel in my house. :-)
Of course there is always so much chatter in my brain that I could go on and on and on...LOL.
What's on your mind today.