This week's Ten On Tuesdays topic is 10 Favorite Candies in Your Trick or Treat Bag.
Whooee.....as hard as last week's was for me, this one is pretty darn easy because candy...well, candy is something I love. Yes, yes I do even though I don't get to have it very often. In fact, I almost bought a bag of candy corn for a picture, but remember yesterday's post? Nope...no candy here today.
Here we go:
1. Candy Corn...and the best part is that it is so darn sweet, you just can't eat too much.
2. M&M's. Oh my, I love them so.
3. Mint M&M's. Have you tasted these yet? Oh my, they are like Junior Mints in an M&M shell...mmmm
4. York Peppermint Patties. Are you sensing a theme?
5. Linden Truffles....those soft centers get me every time!
6. Three Musketeer Bars. I think that this may have been my first candy bar all those years ago.
7.Rolo's.....If YOLO were part of my reality, I would be eating Rolo's all the time. :-)
8. Reese's Peanutbutter Cups...the miniature ones are irresitable.
9. Tootsie Roll Pops....the cherry ones!
10. Kit Kat bars...mmmm
Yep, candy has always been a weakness from me, so I really try hard on Halloween not to even have one bite because if I do, well it's all down hill from there. Thankfully my kids are all to old to bring home candy that will sit around tempting me for a few weeks....whew!
What is your favorite Halloween candy?