This week's ten on Tuesdays top is 10 things you did this weekend.
This is a good topic for me today as my weekend was pretty full. Full enough that this was the only picture I took all weekend...sheesh!
1. Lot's of people watching (you learn so much about people by quietly observing)
2. Spent time with my fiber sisters
3. Spun up a braid of roving
4. Wove a scarf (almost finished)
5. Blueberry Crisp...mmmmm
6. Color inspiration from the Poultry Barn
7. Finished a round of Prednisone and I'm feeling a little more human again
8. Enjoyed the amazing foliage on my trip into the fairgrounds every morning
9. Shared Sunday afternoon with Ken at the fair....he's a great Woolen Rabbit helper
10. Enjoyed dinner with a good friend who lives too far away now.
There were a few other things that happened as well, but best one....all of the downstairs floors have been installed. Ken did an amazing job, but I will save that for another post.
What did you do on your weekend?