November 2014

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
            1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30            

***Visit The Store***


  • Woolen_ana_2_5

    Come and visit our store for fibery needful things!

JOIN ALONG

WHAT I AM KNITTING

  • Morning Coffee Sweater

    Morning Coffee Sweater

WHAT I AM SPINNING

  • Splish Splash Roving

    Splish_Splash_Roving

WHAT'S ON THE LOOM

  • Huck Weave Towels

    Huck_towels_2

« Weekending..... | Main | Eye Candy Friday...... »

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Comments

Chris Walsh

Are these sneaks available locally in n.conway area? they look really good to me!
Chris W

Patty

I'll be interested in what you find. I've worn the same style for many years (fitted in Portsmouth at Runners Alley). Since my current pair are toast from the big fall I just took I'll definately be looking at something new!

Anne

I'll be very interested to hear your results - so do keep us posted. I've heard pros and cons of them. My DH and I were talking about this yesterday (He's had to go to these odd flubber sneakers that are BOUNCY to help his back) and I wonder how much is like horse-shoeing. The 2% with perfect feet can get away with no shoes except in very rocky conditions, and the other 98% are going to need something to help them or they wind up with other musculoskeletal-related problems. Hope these are just right for you!

Mary K. in Rockport

I will be all ears (about the shoes.)

rebeccawip

as someone with a heel spur in an active crisis of plantar fascitis, i look forward to hearing how this works out for you. have been meaning to ask my doc about these shoes for my particular foot probs. c25k is a great running program! done it 3 tiomes, compeleted it once but each time my stupid foot makes me stop :/

Jo

The sneakers are pretty. I will look forward to further reports since both my sister and I have foot problems. good luck with your running/walking program.

Carole

Here's hoping that they HELP! I am lucky in that I have a pretty even stride and don't pronate or overpronate.

margene

There are so many great sneakers on the market. I hope this one works for you!

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment