Carole's Ten on Tuesday this week is 10 Things You Love To Do on the Weekend, so here we go....
1. Exploring new places. This weekend we visited Strawbery Banke for the first time and really enjoyed it.
2. Visiting old favorites. We also spent an evening and day in Newburyport as well.
3. Spending time with Ken. Now that the kids are all older, we have been enjoying a little more freedom away from the house.
4. Football in the fall. We usually plan our weekends around the Patriot's game..not always, but usually.
5. Visiting with family. My parents almost always come for a visit on Sunday afternoon if we are home.
6. Spending an afternoon sewing, knitting or spinning. I don't have much time during the week, so I really look forward to squeezing in some time over the weekend.
7. Going to the gym. It's quieter on the weekend and I really enjoy my time there when it is quiet.
8. Friday night's wine and dinner out with Ken
9. Waking up in the morning knowing that I do not have to jump up and get working.
10. Sitting out in the yard enjoying the garden and the birds who call my yard home.
What do you enjoy doing on the weekend?