So now that I have eased my way back into blogging, I am going to try to keep up with it. Carole's Ten on Tuesday question is Ten Things You Love About September. This one is easy peasy for me as September is my favorite month of the year.
1. My birthday :-)
2. Warm days and cool nights with much less humidity. (Still a summer feel, but you can definitely feel and smell fall in the air)
3. Weekend drives with Ken (next weekend will be a beach weekend)
4. Tourists go home (I live in a tourist community)
5. School and schedules. I love the freedom of summer, but I welcome the structure fall brings.
6. The colors of autumn start showing up at the end of the month.
7. Football (thank GOD because baseball this year has been dismal!)
8. Crisp fall apples and soup
9. Whale Watching (although we did this in August this year so that the kids could join along with us.)
10. Fryeburg Fair
There you have it....my second favorite month is October....what is your favorite month?