It's been a while since I have participated in Ten on Tuesday, but Carole's choice this week had to do with music and I just love my music, truly I do!
This week's subject was Love Songs..
I have loved many people over the years, my husband, my children, my youth, etc, so these songs are just a few of the songs that make me smile from the memories......the day that it captured when it played...
1. True Companion ~ Marc Cohn
2. Dire Straights ~ Why Worry
3. Nickle Creek ~ When You Come Back Down
4. Sister Goldenhair ~ America
5. Silver Thunderbird ~ Marc Cohn
6. Fields of Gold ~ Sting (he still makes me swoon)
7. Nothing Compares to U ~ Sinead O'Connor
8. Kathleen ~ Josh Ritter (how can you not love that face/voice?)
9. Sentimental Journey ~ Nat King Cole/Ashley Spalding
10. Right Here Waiting For You ~ Richard Marx
11. More Than Words ~ Exteme
Not all are really love songs, but each brings me back to a day in my life that makes me smile from the memory it envokes. (Whoops...there are 11 and truly there could be so many more....music is what embraces my memories)