Hmm....so this Ten on Tuesday is a bit of a cruel joke for those of us who live in the Northern New England. This week's Topic is Ten Reasons To Be Happy It's Spring...and the picture that you see is what greeted me this morning when I put the dogs out.
Another 6 inches of wet snow......Big sigh!
Anyways......here goes my ten reasons....
1. The birds come home....I love listening to their frantic Spring chatter.
2. If it snows in March and April....it melts fairly fast
3. The tourists all go home
4. I love getting out in the garden before the black flies arrive
5. Going for walks and not freezing
6. Opening the windows and letting the warm air in
7. The geese come back to the pond across the street. I love listening to their gentle night time honking.
8. Baby robins....we have a nest of them every year
9. Sitting in the late afternoon sun with a glass of wine and reading a book
10. Packing all of the heavy clothes away for another season
Now if the snow would just stay away until next year I would be extra happy for Spring. ;-)