One of the things I told myself that I would do once I was working at one job instead of two was to blog more often. I have less verbal contact with people now that I am not having to answer the phone all day, so it's important to me to not only be surrounded by a community of like minded friends, but to also exercise my brain. :-)
So in saying this,I am going to join Carole with her Ten on Tueday posts. This week the topic is Ten Favorite Smells. She mentions the smell of Spring in her post, but there is no such smell here in the mountains yet. We still have a lot of snow on the ground as you can see peeking out in the above picture. So here I go....
1. The smell of rain just before it starts in the summer......
2. Fresh coffee brewing while I am still in bed
3. Puppy breath
4. Freshly picked basil...I love the licorice smell
5. Roses growing outside on the bush
6. Freshly mowed grass
7. Dried fall leaves crunching underfoot in October
8. My honeysuckle tree
9. Downy fabric softener...reminds me of my kids when they were babies
10. Beautiful perfume. My kids will tell you I have worn it forever! LOL
Whew...that wasn't too hard. :-)