(picture is from allposters.com)
This week's Ten on Tuesday topic is Pies in celebration of Pi day (3/14). I don't eat pie that often because I have a wonderful baker friend who makes pie much better than I, so when I need a pie I just give him a call. ;0)
I do love to eat pie though, so here are my top ten favorite pies
1. My all time favorite pie is Blueberry with a little vanilla ice cream and lemon sauce...mmmmm.
2. Coconut Cream (this one is Ken's favorite)
3. Mince pie, but only at Thanksgiving with a dollop of whipped cream
4. Boston Cream Pie, even though it really is a cake. :0)
5. Pumpkin or Squash pie, topped with ice cream
6. Key Lime Pie
7. Pizza Pie....especially bacon
8. Strawberry Rhubarb
9. Banana Cream Pie
10. American Pie...not a pie at all but one of my most favorite songs and movie.
Tomorrow I am attending an all day sewing class....I share more about that soon. :-)