Yikes....it's been almost 2 weeks since I have posted....how did that happen? To ease myself back into blogging and daylight savings, I thought I would join along with Carole and the 20 question meme.
1. Explain what ended your last relationship?
Death....still very hard for me even after all these years. :(
2. When was the last time you shaved?
Umm....it's winter, so I am a little more relaxed. Ewww...I know...LOL
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.
Finishing my first French Quarter sock and sipping coffee.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Feeding the dogs and doing some office work. (boring...but that's a page in my day. )
5. Some things you are excited about?
My studio/shop is finally finished and functioning!! w00t! It's so nice to have all of the fiber in it's own home...not my kitchen
6. What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
7. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
How tiny I was to fit into that dress and my date's yellow tux..haha!
8. Do you have any famous ancestors?
I haven't a clue....
9. Last thing received in the mail?
Some primitive rabbits. (fabric rabbits). A Woolen Rabbit can never have too many. ;)
10. How many different beverages have you had today?
3. Coffee and water..
11. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
Yes....but I hate talking to machines!
12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Nope....I plunk my chair right in the water so my feet keep the rest of me cool while I read. :)
13. Any plans for Friday night?
Friday night is date night here too and it usually involves Pizza and wine.
14. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
I'm with Carole on this one....hell no....but I do love the salt water sooooo much more than lake water (ew)
15. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Once....they are pretty nasty.
16. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
With 5 kids we got into the habit of everyonereusing their own for a few days. Now that most of the kids are on their own, we still re-use them. Old habits are hard to break.
17. Describe your keychain(s)?
It's a Lupine key ring....made out of dog leash fabric.
18. Where do you keep your change?
In the honeypot on my hutch...shhhhh...don't tell the girls.
19. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
2 years ago when I had to give a work report in front of the membership. I really hate public speaking, so I avoid it when I can.
20. What kind of winter coat do you own?
Being of that "hot flash" age I typically do not wear one unless it's really really really cold. I opt for warm sweaters instead. :)
If you were brave (or bored) enough to stay with me this far, I am rewarding you with Ellie's newest picture. 9 weeks old already!